1. Information of the company
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, on the duty of information of providers of this type of services, the following is provided:
The website http://www.thegameofyourlife.com (the “Website”) is owned by CATENON IBERIA SA, (hereinafter “MAPFRE RE”) with CIF A62464607, a provider of employment services of MAPFRE RE COMPAÑIA DE REASEGUROS SA (Hereinafter” MAPFRE RE “), with CIF A78346558.
2. Conditions of the site
The present conditions of use regulate the access and use of the Website, and must be accepted by the user for its use. The user consents and claims to be over 18 years old and have sufficient legal capacity to contract by visiting the website, using their services and / or registering a user account.
MAPFRE RE reserves the right to change these General Conditions communicating such changes to users prior to their entry into force, and must be accepted by them in the first access to the web after the implementation of the same. Such modification will not affect the agreements made prior to the date of sale of the shares held by the user in MAPFRE RE During its validity.
If any section of these General Conditions is null and void in all or part, it will be omitted from it without affecting the validity of the rest of the document.
Through this website, MAPFRE RE provides employment opportunities to candidates who request access to their job offers.
For this, the candidates Shall make a video response to a series of questions that will facilitate their evaluation. MAPFRE RE has access to these videos and can consult the candidates’ CVs, skills tests and videos, as well as ask them questions anew. Eventually, MAPFRE RE can contact, personally, with the candidate who deems appropriate.
4. Intellectual property
The texts and graphics are the exclusive property of MAPFRE RE. Reproduction, editing or publication, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express and prior consent of MAPFRE RE.
5. Users Obligations
With the acceptance of these General Conditions, the user undertakes to:
– To comply with these Conditions and to act according to the law and in good faith, refraining from using the website in a way that can prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, as well as the goods and rights of MAPFRE RE’s other users or third parties.
– Guard your information carefully of access to the service and committing yourself not to cede its use or allow access to third parties, assuming, assuming, in its case, liability derived that the improper use of the website could cause.
– Provide up-to-date, accurate and truthful information for the use of the service provided, Guaranteeing the compliance of the different forms required for registration on the platform and for the presentation of possible applications.
– Respect the laws and regulations that result from application, as well as not introduce, store or diffuse from the website, any information or content that could be contrary to legality or public order. MAPFRE RE reserves the right, in this sense, to eliminate this type of content, as well as block the accounts of users Who incur in such a conduct.
– Do Not introduce, store or disseminate through this website computer program, data, virus, code or any other file, that is susceptible to cause damages or any type of alteration in this platform, preventing its normal operation or producing some type of prejudice for other users or third parties.
The user who fails to comply with this section shall be liable for damages and losses caused to MAPFRE RE, as well as to all other users, companies and other parties. MAPFRE RE is, in any case, excluded from liability for possible misuse carried out by users of the services provided on this platform.
6. Content provided by candidates
The user undertakes to provide truthful information about his person his person for possible selection processes raised by MAPFRE RE, being responsible for the damages caused if such information turns out to be false.
The information provided by the user must also meet the quality requirements demanded by MAPFRE RE, avoiding uploading content that may be offensive or inappropriate.
The user authorizes the use of his image and voice for purposes exclusively related to the selection processes raised by MAPFRE RE, without being used for other purposes.
7. MAPFRE RE special obligations
The data provided by MAPFRE RE must be truthful and accurate. It is also obliged to treat the personal information of the candidates diligently, complying with the current regulations in the matter of personal data protection and for purposes solely related to the selection processes that they keep open.
- Data processing policy.
In accordance with the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) and its development regulations, MAPFRE RE informs all users of this platform that their data will be incorporated into an automated file owned by MAPFRE RE duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The interested party authorizes MAPFRE RE to transfer the data provided to external collaborators for the evaluation of the projects, as well as to entities belonging to the MAPFRE Group, even if the assignment involves an international transfer of data, respecting in any case the Spanish legislation on data protection of a personal nature and without having to be notified for the first assignment made by the mentioned assignee.
The data will be used for the correct provision and management of services to users in addition to statistical and advertising purposes at the request of the user.
The users have the possibility to exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data to the person in charge of the file. For this, they must request it by writing to the Corporate Office of Privacy and Data Protection, located in the Pozuelo Road, 52 – 28222 Majadahonda – Madrid.
- Confidentiality of data.
MAPFRE RE will not share or transfer personal data with third parties.
The request for unsubscribe from the database by the users, will imply the automatic removal of all the information pertaining to their person.
9. Links to third parties
MAPFRE RE can provide, through the website, links to other websites owned and / or managed by third parties, for an informative purposes only, complementing the information already contained in the website. In this regard, MAPFRE RE is not responsible for the information contained in these links.
10. Applicable legislation
The present General Conditions of use, as well as the questions that could arise around it will be governed by the Spanish laws in force.
Any dispute between MAPFRE RE and any other legal person, which could not be resolved amicably, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid. The resolution of the conflicts in which the users are part will be submitted to the corresponding jurisdiction, in application of the current procedural regulations.